DarkLand
DarkLand
DarkLand
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Comunitate in Lucru...

AcasaAcasa  PortalPortal  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  

Ghid Warrior Partisan

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Shadows^DarkLand
Admin

Data de inscriere : 23/06/2010
Varsta : 27
Localizare : DarkLand Forum

Ghid Warrior Partisan Empty
MesajSubiect: Ghid Warrior Partisan   Ghid Warrior Partisan EmptyLun Sept 05, 2011 4:06 am

On US Metin2 there are level missions from level 1 to level 20 that give 90% to 99% XP. That way everyone can get to level 21 very fast.

I agree with order of skills to master and with character stats distribution.

Perfect might gives around 330 AC.

For best performance of partisan warrior i suggest using hermits advices and grand mastering might as soon as possible.

Farming or buying horse medals and leveling up your horse every day as soon as you can is very important.

After you get war horse (level 11 horse) 2 handed weapon is a must for warrior with the FMS exception till some level.

Chaegirab's quests are very important so do them fast. For curse books quest at level 40 to 45 find yourself some time to kill esoteric tormentors and farm some curse books in one sweep. Also it would be good if you end up with 4 to 6 curse books for upgrading your items after your done with the quest so you don't have to buy them.

Gear with 1.5k to 2k HP is a must on higher levels.

Also having additional 20% against demon tower monsters on every piece of equipment you can will help you later.

Rise horse summon to 100% as soon as you can spare gold to buy books for it.

Make polymorph perfect if you can.

Rising mining, language and other skills helps you too.

Leveling :

From level 21 to level 29 or 30 Black Wind and Tornado gang is the best for getting XP. I prefer to level at mobs that drop gems, broken armors and rusty blades. If you want find a spot with large concentrations of those fat green mobs and company for leveling.

After that kill some elite orcs in valley till you get bored and then switch to esoteric arhans, fanatics and chiefs till you reach lvl 34 to 36. After that find a friend or friends that are about the same level as you and go and kill some black orc.

At level 40 or 42 you should be able to kill black orcs alone. Do so till level 55. Its much easyer if you have war horse.

From level 55 i suggest leveling spider cave floor 1 or even better floor 2. Leveling at floor 2 gets much slower at level 78 so level 79 or 80 is the maximum you can go there. From level 60 or 61 try farming Falcon shields from baby spiders in spider cave floor 2.

After that best place to level is watery cavern in map1 till level 86. Since this version of Metin2 will have some new maps i cant really say what to do after level 86. Who knows, maybe there will be new maps for leveling at levels lower than 86.

Gear for leveling:

Ebony earrings (lvl 33 earrings) - HP and STR
High + Crystal bracelet (lvl 46 bracelet) - HP regeneration
High + Amythest necklace (lvl 50 necklace) - HP regeneration
Level 18, 42 and 61 armors +6, maybe you don't have to skip level 34 armor in closed beta.
Weapon +4 to +6 at lower levels, just follow the higer damage of weapon.
On foot FMS (level 30 sword) +6 or higher with good damage bonus (20% and more) is nice and on horse (or if you can get one) RIB (lvl 30 2 handed weapon) +6 is nice too.
Shoes - if you can get shoes for any level with HP bonus would be nice but later Phoenix shoes (lvl 54 i think) +6 with mele blocking % stat and 1.5k to 2k HP bonus are the best.
Shields lvl 0, 21 and 41 +6 and later lvl 61 shield +9.
Helmet should be iron helmet (level 21 helmet) +9. Ghost mask (lvl 41 helmet) +9 has about 14 or 15 more AC than iron +9 so you don't really need that one and its very hard to make.
Sus In jos
https://darkland.canadian-forum.com

Ghid Warrior Partisan
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» [GHID]Cum Sa Faci Pietrele +9
» [GHID]Start Quest lv 1
» [Ghid]Cum schimbi continutul shoppurilor

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
DarkLand :: Metin2.Ro :: Ghiduri-